Digitalization offensive in receivables management: collectAI adds four new modules to Intelligent Payment Platform
- collectAI adds four new modules to its Intelligent Payment Platform: collectAI REACH, collectAI SEPA MANDATE, collectAI FEEDBACK and Automatic Intelligent Intent Recognition (AIIR).
- AIIR reduces operational effort for answering customer queries
- collectAI REACH significantly increases digital data quality
- With collectAI SEPA MANDATE customers switch to direct debit payments
- Customers evaluate the payment process with collectAI FEEDBACK
Hamburg, 29.09.2021 – Hamburg-based fintech collectAI is expanding the functionality of its Intelligent Payment Platform with four new modules. The innovative products optimally complement the “Interactive Invoice” and the “Intelligent Dunning”. All four modules support companies in the digitalization of receivables management.
The new modules help companies to meet customer needs in the best possible way. Companies can exploit the advantages of digital receivables management and the benefits of artificial intelligence even more efficiently with the new modules.
AIIR: quickly answer customer queries and reduce operational effort
The “Automatic Intelligent Intent Recognition (AIIR)” module automates service processes almost completely. AIIR recognizes the content of incoming service requests, classifies them using artificial intelligence, and derives related actions. For example, AIIR sends automatic responses, sorts incoming messages by team, pauses processes or creates to-do lists. The module enables fast responses to customers and reduces the operational effort in the customer center, as it only processes special requests on an individual basis.